Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wasteland Trunk Show

HOLA FRIENDS!!( Yes, I do know a few words in Spanish, Thank you Dora)

Mark your calendar for July 30th and join me at the Wasteland Trunk Show in Bellflower!

I will be selling my pastries along side several other vendors there.

I have not decided what I am going to bring yet, so if you have tried my pastries feel free to make suggestions!

I will be debuting a couple of new things for sure, like my coconut cake pop covered in toasted coconut and my carrot cake pop covered in chopped pecans. Also thinking about doing a Nutella Cake Pop.

Tickets are $4 a piece and $1 will be donated to the American Red Cross.

Once I have a finalized my menu I will post it on here as well, so stay tuned!

If you cannot make it to the trunk show but would still like to order I will donate 10% of the proceeds to my favorite Non-Profit right now, Global Tribe. www.globaltribe.com.

For more information about Wasteland Trunkshow follow these links. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=113277848766344, www.culturedwastelandtrunkshow.com

Have A Lovely Weekend!
C.

P.S. One of my good friends, Elyse Ares(soon to be Whisnant!) will also be selling from her very cool jewelry line, Chunky Love Jewelry, Check her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment