Thursday, May 20, 2010

Whats for Dinner? 5/23/2010

Hey guys!

So this is the deal...This weekend and next weekend is crazy busy! We are having a farewell lunch for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who are moving to Houston at the end of the month :(
There are also a few other things going on as well that I have volunteered my time too. Next weekend we have out of town guest coming in. But I really want to cook so, I am going to do one meal this week and one meal next week. I am choosing the meals that I have received the most positive feedback on.

This coming week I am making...

Chicken Pot Pies...
You will get two individual pot pies per order and a side salad with a vinaigrette dressing.
The pot pie is a traditional pot pie with a buttery crust. Ed and I love these and if you have never had them I think you will enjoy them too!

Feel free to ask any questions!

Place your order before Friday midnight.
Phone: 562-355-9386
E-mail: Celeciaheardmartinez@ymail.com

Have a Blessed Week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment