Thursday, June 3, 2010

Whats for Dinner is back!

Whats for Dinner is back!

I feel like it has been so long since I posted...I really had to think about what my username and passoword were to get signed in!

The last couple of weeks have been fun but very busy...I actually could have used a dinner service myself. We probably ate out way too much, but sometimes life just calls for a drive-thru. Although, we have been making healthier choices. Thank God for $5 foot longs, right??

So this week I had a couple of request so the menu will be...

Shredded Beef Enchiladas with Peruvian re fried beans.
These Enchiladas are made with a homemade green sauce.
Each meal comes with two Enchiladas, if you would like a 3rd let me know and you can actually have as many as you like for $1 more per Enchilada.

Also making this week

Pulled Pork sandwiches with slaw and homemade mac & cheese.
Each meal comes with two sandwiches and slaw for the side or as a garnish for your sandwich(the best way to go).

I am including a dessert with this meal!
Lemon Squares. 1.50 per square.
These have fresh lemon juice and zest and cream cheese. So good!

If you have any questions please let me know.

You can text me your order @ 562-355-9386
or e-mail me @ celeciaheardmartinez@ymail.com

Thanks Guys!!
C.

1 comment: