Thursday, April 29, 2010

Holy Cow This week went by really fast!!

I hope you all enjoyed your meals last week.

I am going to be short and to the point this week because I am already running behind...I think I am going to start posting my blog on Thursdays...Is that o.k. with you guys? Wednesdays get here so quick!

So, The menu for next week is:

Meal 1:
Chicken Cordon Bleu with Roasted Asparagus

This is a traditional Chicken Cordon bleu recipe which is chicken breast stuffed with Ham and Provolone Cheese and then baked in the oven. It is served with a Honey Mustard Dressing. The roasted asparagus will be seasoned with butter and fresh garlic.

This recipe reminds me of the Turducken...you may be wondering what that is and only in Louisiana can they come up with something like this...it is a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken...crazy, huh? I have not been able to bring myself to eat one but they are all the rave!

Meal 2:
Soup and Salad
Baked Potato Soup Garnished with Sour cream, Cheddar cheese, Bacon Bits and Green onions.

For some reason I always think of soup as being a healthy dish...well...that is all about to change, ecspecially with all of these toppings! O.k, O.k, I will serve a salad with it!

Meal 3:
Chicken Enchiladas with Red Sauce, Spanish Rice and Fiesta Dip with Tortilla Chips.

O.k. I will try to make these Enchiladas as authentic as possible but the Fiesta Dip is a recipe I remember eating in Mississippi...We will call this a fusion dish. It is made with Black Beans, Black Eyed Peas, Tomatoes, Bellpeppers, Roasted Corn, Cilantro, and Italian Dressing. You can eat this as a salad or with Tortilla chips, which will be provided with your meal.

If you have any questions about these meals please let me know!

E-mail your order to celeciaheardmartinez@ymail.com

$5 per adult
$2 per child under 7

No comments:

Post a Comment